Monday, February 13, 2006

Congrats to Diane Meyer of Respublica for having her on target piece published in the Trib!

Come out wherever you are

A new CNN/Gallup poll shows Laura Bush with an 82 percent approval rating, which is not surprising, at least to me, because Laura is one cool woman. But the survey got me to thinking about Illinois and the state's first lady. I don't think I could even conjure up a picture of her in my mind. I know her father is important in Chicago politics and I know they don't live in the Springfield governor's mansion, choosing instead to do their sleeping in Chicago, but what about Patti Blagojevich? OK, she's interested in literacy and in-line skating and knitting, but where is she?

Diane Meyer, respublica.typepad.com
Chicago Tribune
February 13, 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, and thanks. It made my day.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com