Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bean Staffers Criticized by Constituents


"(Bean's Director of Constituent Services Nicholas) Jordan's incompetence is incredible. First he sent a letter to the wrong agency. . . ."
"On top of this, Jordan wrote in the letter that I had contacted Bean's office 'regarding a problem with the care given to [my] parents.' That is exactly what I told him was not the reason why I was contacting Bean. "
"Perhaps Jordan isn't so dumb, because by sending the wrong message to the wrong people, he saved himself from having to work on my case."

John H. Olsen
8th District Constituent

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the political reporters are buzzing that Bean treats her staff very poorly. They are talking and Bean is not looking good from behind the office door.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com